How To: Develop for Plug Computers
Here is a short-list of sites that would be useful if you are developing for Plug Computers:
1. The Master Marvell Site: http://plugcomputer.org/
The site is sponsored and supported by Marvell who created the category of Plug Computing. Using this site you can find almost all the information you need on Plug Computers – the software, the hardware and the tools.
2. Useful site within the master site above is the Plug Wiki: http://plugcomputer.org/plugwiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
3. A very good tool for flashing or burning Bootloaders & OS Images on the Plug is the ESIA Tool which can be found here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/esia/. This tool can be used from Linux and Windows.
4. You can participate & search the Forums hosted by the PlugComptuer.org site: http://plugcomputer.org/plugforum/index.php?action=forum
5. Another site that has information on Plugs: http://computingplugs.com/index.php/Main_Page
6. Big fans and open source developers of Plug Computers are Mike Staszel and Ian Botley – they run what is known as PlugApps (used to be OpenPogo). They have a version of Linux with many thousands of packages for developing apps on the Plug very easy!
Happy Plug Computing!